Is it just me or are you ready for all things fall, too?! While I love summer time, quite frankly, I am over this heat and ready for cozy sweaters and hot lattes!
But there's no reason we can't get in the mood for fall while the weather plays catch up! We recently launched FIVE new fall themed crafts - now available to DIY in store with a Craft Bar appointment!
1. October 31 - a classic for your Porch Post for the month of October!
2. Harvest Blessings - who doesn't love a wagon full of pumpkins?!
3. Gather Acorns - this one brings a new element to a traditional gather sign with the dangling acorns from the bottom. This would be so cute on a wall in your kitchen or home!
4. Happy Fall Y'all - endless color options here to make this hand lettered script sign one everybody is sure to love!
5. Haunted House Round - this project is perfect as a door hanger, but will work throughout your home as well. It features 3 layers stacked on top of one another to provide lots of depth and dimension. Between a knobby tree, a harvest moon, a creepy cemetery, a crooked house, and lots of bats - this haunted scene is complete and ready for Hallow's Eve!
LOVE these projects and want to make one for yourself?
Book your Craft Bar appoint HERE!
Happy (almost) Fall and Happy Crafting!